Australia’s immigration law is complex and frequently changing. Our clients often face a decision-making environment which can seem inflexible and confusing.
CMN have been practising Australian immigration and refugee law for more than 30 years. We manage all visa, citizenship and detention matters with a focus on quality of service at an affordable price. We deliver outcomes that can change our clients’ lives for the better.
We manage all types of visa, citizenship and detention matters at the primary, merits review and judicial review (legal appeal) stages of the immigration process:
- business, skilled and employer-sponsored visas
- partner and other family migration including parent and child visas
- refugee and humanitarian visas
- citizenship applications and refusals
- specialist entry visas (entertainment industry; religious workers; distinguished talents)
- challenging negative decisions through merits review applications to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- judicial review appeals to the Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court and High Court of Australia
- visa cancellation and character issues including Public Interest Criterion 4020 and bans on re-entry
- immigration detention matters
- Bridging visas
- offshore refugee processing
- Visitor visas
- General Skilled Migration