At Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers we offer expert advice and representation in the field of medical and health law.
We can provide advice and representation in the following areas:
- privacy of information issues
- advice on medico-legal issues including access to clinical records, etc
- Inquests/coronial enquiries
- issues regarding care received
- ICAC enquiries
- disciplinary enquiries e.g. into misconduct by medical professionals and health workers etc.
The team at Craddock Murray Neumann will ensure clients are given practical and realistic advice. In doing so we aim to help clients understand their legal rights and obligations - whether as a health professional or as a patient, or recipient of health care.
Our lawyers work hard to ensure that they keep our clients informed of developments in their case. We also take pride in the fact that all cases are properly investigated, researched and prepared before proceeding, and that clients are fully briefed on the potential costs of a matter and the results they can expect.
Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers on (02) 8268 4000 for friendly professional service.