Can I use an injunction to stop my ex partner taking the children out of the state

Date: Oct 07, 2010
Document Type: Newsletter

If you have reason to believe this will occur you should send a copy of the injunction order to the Federal Police and ask that your child's name be placed on the Airport watch list.

Although the Federal Police may not be able to prevent a child going interstate, they can prevent a child on the watch list going overseas and leaving Australia.

If you have made an application to the Court but orders have not yet been made you can still send your application and the Federal Police may be able to notify you if they see the children at the airport.

Child Recovery Orders
Date: Jul 22, 2014
Do I need a pre-nup?
Date: Oct 06, 2011
Family Dispute Resolution
Date: Oct 11, 2011
Property Consent Orders
Date: Aug 06, 2014
Spousal Maintenance
Date: Nov 02, 2010
Trusts and family law disputes
Date: Jul 06, 2015
Back to Publication List